CREDIT POOR IS A LICENSED CREDIT BROKER AND NOT A LENDER. WARNING: LATE REPAYMENT CAN CAUSE YOU SERIOUS MONEY PROBLEMS. FOR HELP, GO TO MONEYADVICESERVICE.ORG.UK
Check out the best way to solve problems of Credit Cards for Bad Credit UK
In today’s times, the use of cash has almost decreased to a great extent. There is a variety of reasons that have resulted in this. The problems associated with carrying hard cash and the security issues have clearly made carrying of credit cards an easier way out.
In this case, as well there are certain issues, such as the backup amount that is, to apply for the credit card. Without a proper credit history, it is not possible to apply for a credit card.
However, there is a ray of hope with Credit Cards for Bad Credit UK. This provides a chance to get the perfect card that one is looking for, even with a poor credit score.
Rules to follow to get a credit card with poor score:
- One should be completely aware of the credit score of oneself.
- One should also be associated with a credit monitoring scheme to make sure that the person is well aware of the condition.
- Check out the reason for taking up the loan and then check out the best option available for the bad credit loan.
Given the financial condition of UK, they have a host of activities to support people in such cases. There are certain types of credit cards that are available to the people, which make sure that even people with bad credit can get credit cards.
There are two types of cards present which help in getting of credit cards in case of bad credit as well.
Secured credit cards:
- In this case, there is a requirement of a security deposit before getting a card. Since they are considered biggest defaulters of banks, hence one has to be sure of the deposit amount. Though the amount varies with various companies, yet a net amount has to be paid.
- After that initial instalment, the secured cards work like unsecured ones.
- Certain annual fees are to be paid.
- It is accepted quite like any other credit cards. A certain amount of interest is to be paid in case of not paying the balance.
Unsecured credit cards:
- In this case, it is especially for people with bad credit history. No security deposit is required for getting the card.
- The credit limit, in this case, is much lower compared to other credit cards.
- Contrary to secure cards, they have high annual fees and high rate of interest.
Ways to take care of the situation of bad credit:
- One should generally go in for an unsecured credit card.
- To have a secured card for a limited time is the best option available.
- As a short term strategy, prepaid debit card should be used.
What is the most important factor amongst all of it is the place from which these cards can be availed?
We are the only company that provides credit cards to people with poor credit. We make sure that the financial perils of the people are sorted in the best possible manner and the lack of finance does not become a reason for people to discard their plans.
Thus, next time you are looking for Credit Cards for Bad Credit UK do check on us for the best options.