Everyday Loans rank among the best loan lending companies in the United Kingdom. Everyday Loans offers personal loans within the range of £1,000 and £15,000 with repayment duration between 24 and 60 months. There is no restriction on the purpose of the loan. The company lends out at an APR of 79.4%.
Everyday Lending Limited is a registered lending company in the UK.
Why you should consider Everyday Loans
There are many loan lenders in the country. What makes Everyday Loans special? These are a few of the numerous reasons why you should consider taking a loan from Everyday Loans:
- It extends its credit facilities to tenants rather than sticking to the norm of restricting credit facilities to homeowners only.
- Your application will be considered without being charged for that.
- While some lending companies will give you their decision after a long debate, Everyday Loans will give you theirs within a few minutes since they are a direct lender and not some broker.
- Although the company considers credit history, they nevertheless give people with bad credit history a good opportunity to have a good financial future.
- Responsible lending is one of their principles. They consider the repayment ability of a borrower before he is giving a loan. This will prevent the inability to repay the loan at the right time.
- The company has branches in major cities in the UK to address the needs of the local community.
You can give consideration to this company if you want to take any loan for whatever purpose the loan will serve.
Types of Everyday Loans Types
Everyday Loans offers different credit facilities to cover an array of financial needs. A good number of their loans are:
- Loans for couples.
- Loans for unemployed people.
- Loans for young people.
- Unsecured loans.
- Guarantor loans.
No matter the type of loan you need, you can always count on Everyday Loans to have it covered for you.
Three simple steps are involved in applying for this loan. They are:
- Visit their website and complete their application form.
- Wait for their decision. This usually takes a couple of minutes.
- If you are qualified for the loan, you will be contacted. YOU can then proceed to the local branch of the company to collect the loan amount.
If you follow these simple steps strictly, you will get the loan within a short period of time.
How much can you borrow?
to save borrowers from the embarrassment that comes from defaulting I repayment, the company decides how much you can borrow. These factors are considered before arriving at a loan amount for you:
- What you can afford. This will be based on your monthly income and bills.
- Whether you are a tenant or home owner.
- Your credit history.
When all these factors are considered, your eligibility to take a loan and the appropriate loan amount for you will be determined. You will be required to bring some documents to enable them to assess these factors.