Oakam Loans is a UK-based loan lender that is fully licensed to provide quick loans for people who need urgent cash to meet some pending financial obligations. This is important in view of the possibility of some exigencies that may be out of the plan. Oakam Loans gives out a maximum of £600 loan to help individuals ease off their financial burdens.
This loan company is located at Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CRO 2NE and can also be contacted at email@example.com.
Why do you need to choose Oakam Loans?
There are many reasons why you should give a thought to Oakam Loans if you are considering taking a short-term loan. Consider these qualities of the loan lending company:
- You can apply for a loan from their official website regardless of your language. It offers services to their numerous customers in a number of languages such as Portuguese, French, Polish, and English.
- Apart from these languages on their website, the company offers services in some 27international languages, a rarity among many loan lenders.
- A store locator is on the website for ease of getting in touch with stores in your neighbourhood. The store locator contains important information such as hours of operation, addresses, and phone numbers.
- The repayment plan is flexible to enable you to repay your loan without hitches.
- There are no hidden fees. No payment for late or early payment.
- The loan will be available on the same day you apply for it.
- Customers with poor credit history are considered for the loan as no credit check is done.
- Customers who make prompt repayment will be considered for reduced interest rates if they want to take another loan in the future.
- You can also top up your loan if you so desire at any time.
These qualities of Oakam Loans make their services appealing to many borrowers who see them as a better alternative to other lenders.
Criteria for eligibility
Oakam Loans does not give out loans without discrimination. They have a set of criteria to be met before you will be given a loan. These are:
- You must be aged 18 or above.
- You must be a UK resident and must have been living in the country for at least 6 months.
- Your monthly income must not be less than £400. This is important as a proof that you are financially capable of repaying your loan.
Method of application
Applying for this loan is relatively easy. You don’t need to leave the comfort of your home before you can apply for the loan. The loan company has a website and you can fill the application form after visiting the website. When you are through with filling the form, submit it.
The company will contact you if they want to confirm some of your claims.
Therefore, instead of letting your financial situation prevent you from forging ahead in life, take a loan from Oakam Loans with its array of benefits.