The Quick Cash Club
This loan company was established in 2012 to give borrowers a good borrowing option for those who have seen their loan applications turned down for one reason or the other by the regular lenders.
The Quick Cash Club is a registered loan company in the UK as the trading name of a reputable company; Chandler Hart Ltd. Borrowers can take a loan between £50 and £750 to be repaid between 6 months and 24 months.
Why you should choose The Quick Cash Club
This loan company is one of its kinds with some attractive lending principles. Some of these qualities are listed below:
- The flexibility of repayment: The flexibility of repayment offered by this company is rare. The borrower will personally decide how he or she wants to repay the loan in equal instalments over a period of time determined by the borrower.
- Guarantor waiver: Although this is a guarantor loan company, the company does not require a guarantor to be a homeowner as some loan company makes it mandatory.
- Poor credit rating is immaterial: Prospective borrowers who have poor credit rating can also benefit from this program. However, such person should not be bankrupt and must have no borrowing restriction. His credit card must be valid too.
- No hidden charges: If you take this loan, the only payment you will make is the monthly repayment as the company charges no hidden fees.
Criteria for eligibility
As part of an effort to sanitise the lending business and prevent ineligible borrowers from taking an undue advantage of the system, this lender stipulates that any prospective borrower should meet these requirements:
- The borrower should be 18 years old or above.
- He must live and work in the UK.
- He should not have declared bankrupt in the past or on an IVA.
- He must possess a valid debit card for payment.
- The borrower must have a credible guarantor.
Having a credible guarantor is crucial to getting a loan. It is just a security measure to ensure there is no defaulting repayment.
Who is qualified to be your guarantor?
As a rule, you can’t present anybody as your guarantor. A guarantor must:
- Be over 21 years old.
- Have a minimum monthly income of £800.
- Have no difficulty in paying his or her bills.
- Have a car. Although this is not compulsory, it will nevertheless work in your favour.
- Be a regular user of a credit card.
If you need a loan and have a qualified guarantor who meets all these requirements, your chances of getting a loan are increased. If you are qualified for the loan, the money will be sent directly to your guarantor’s account. This measure is taken to prevent identity theft against an innocent guarantor.
Taking a short-term loan is a sure way of meeting emergency needs when you are not financially buoyant. Don’t hesitate to avail yourself of this opportunity if you are ever in need of it.