This is another UK based loan company that specialises in giving short-term loans to people who are caught off guard by an emergency financial crisis. Who are they? Let’s check them out.
What do they offer?
- Quick delivery: Sunny Loans has an online application process that is very simple to follow. Within a couple of minutes, you are through with it. Sometimes, some borrowers get an almost immediate reply to their application. If your application is approved, you can get the money within 15 minutes.
- Flexible repayment options: This is another service that the company offers their customers. Depending on your financial ability and the loan amount you are paying, you can spread your payment for as long as 14 months.
- Availability of online account management: Whatever you want to do, you can do it online. Sunny Loan has an official website where you can check your loan transaction history. You can check your details or update it, check your account balance, and make repayment.
- No charges: Sunny Loans prides itself on charging any fees. The implication is that you will not be asked to pay any fees such as admin fees or application fees. They even claim not to charge for late payment. The only payment expected from their borrowers is the interest on the money borrowed. This is usually calculated at 0.08% daily. This will make it easy for you to calculate your debt and include it in your budget.
Sunny Loans offers their numerous customers different loan amounts with different interest rates as shown below:
- A loan of between £100 and £1,000 attracts a monthly interest rate and daily interest rate of 24% and 0.8% respectively. The loan term for this loan is 6 months.
- If the loan is between £2,100 and £2,500, the monthly interest rate is reduced to 10.5% while the daily rate is 0.35%. In this case, the borrower can pay spread the loan repayment over 14 months.
As part of their efforts to make the process easy for their customers, customers can access the site any hour of the day via mobile devices, desktop, or tablets. They can also do that anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is also the Frequently Asked Questions section where they have made a list of potential questions that people may want to ask. They equally provide answers to a wide range of questions too.
The FAQ section covers some topics like Making Repayment, Help with your Application, Applying for a Sunny Loan, and Getting Started. So, if you have any troubling questions, you can easily visit this section and find answers to your questions.
If you want to contact them for information or apply for a loan, that is very easy. On their official web page, they have two phone numbers for easy communication. There is also their official email address and Twitter handle. All these will ease the communication between the company and whoever wants to take a loan from them.